Thoughts on the ocean, the environment, the universe and everything from nearly a mile high.

Panorama of The Grand Tetons From the top of Table Mountain, Wyoming © Alan Holyoak, 2011

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Deals on EBay - I finally decided to let my 35mm film camera gear go


I finally decided to let my film camera equipment go...it is all for sale right now on EBay (through Saturday evening 6/16).  

My basic, all-manual camera - Pentax K1000 (Starting bid = $49.99)




My more sophisticated manual/automatic camera - Canon AE1 (Starting bid = $49.99 or buy it now at $175)




A Vivitar Series 1 VMC 70-210mm f/3.5 macro zoom auto/manual lens with a Canon FD mount. Starting bid is $20.




A Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 wide angle auto/manual lens with a Canon FD mount.  Starting bid = $25.  



My primo macro lens already sold...sorry about your luck on that one!  Just so you know what you missed on that one, it was a Tokina AT-X 90mm macro lens with a macro extender.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment